Happy Fathers Day Messages 2017 Latest Edition

Today on this special occasion we are sharing top fathers day messages with our readers. As the fathers Day 2017 approaches, it is time to seek out the fathers Day Messages for Whats App and Facebook so that you can delight your father with a lovely feeling of love and warmth. father’s love is the greatest asset we have and surely this particular day she deserves the best of messages that can convey your feelings to her. So here is the fathers Day messages in English that you can share and bring a smile on your father’s face. You can copy and paste them on your WhatsApp or facebook. Go on and enjoy our collection of heart warming messages of love!

Fathers day card ideas
Top 100 Happy fathers Day Wishes 2017
Happy Fathers Day Whatsapp Status 2016


Fathers-day-latest-message
Happy fathers day messages from son

Happy fathers Day Messages 2017

    For the best dad
    who always had a smile for me
    I know we may be far apart right now
    So here's a great big hug and kiss
    Happy father's Day


I love you and I think every day should be father's Day but for some reason it only comes around once a year, so let's make the most of it.
    I'm so lucky to have you as my father...
    I'm sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
    Happy fathers Day!
    Even if I lived another life, I would still not have enough time to reward you for everything you did for me. Happy father's Day!
    Only a father as perfect as you...
    could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me.
    Happy father's Day!

Fathers day cute messages from son

You're the best, Dad. I love you!
I'm so proud to be your son.!
 

God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.
Happy father's Day! You are the best Daddy in this huge world.
 

To my Dad on Father's Day: You are my keeper of secrets, slayer of closet-dwelling monsters, tear dabber, boo-boo kisser and all around hero. I love you. 
 

Fathers day messages Follow us on twitter  Follow us on facebook  Share on pintrest I may be far away on this special day
But, daddy you are in my prayers everyday 
Have a great day!!

Best Fathers day messages, sms from son

Dad I owe a lot to you
Words cannot express my feelings
I can only say
You mean the world to me!
 

You have always been there 
Sharing in my laughter and in my tears 
On this special occasion I want to say
Daddy, you are the world's greatest
Happy Father's Day!
 

Sending you loads of hugs and kisses
And special Father's Day wishes
Have a great day, dad!
I love you lots! 

Amazing fathers day sms msg wishes 2017

I am blessed to have a dad like you
On Father's day I want to say
I am really lucky to have you


You are my hero dad
Thanks for being my pillar of strength
All through
Happy Father's Day!

Father's day messages from daughter

Happy Fathers Day!All the daughters you would be very excited to tell your father how much you love them and so for this reason we have put here some amazing and exciting fathers day quotes,wishes,greetings and messages from daughters.Read and enjoy......

Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.-Maria Sharapova

The first true love any girl has, is her father.No one will ever replace him as the love of her life.Happy fathers day dad! I love you so much!

There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s wordswhen he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years, it gets to be longenough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like loveitself. –John Gregory Brown

Also Read : Fathers Day Quotes

I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.-Lady Gaga


No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. The apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl.

From being a girl to a woman, a lot about me has changed as I’ve grown older. Except that even today, I wrap my hand around my dad’s finger when I see him.

You may have been a perfect husband, brilliant son, awesome uncle, reliable brother,amazing nephew and trustworthy cousin. But the way you have been an extraordinary dad beats them all.
 happy fathers day quotes from daughter

Fathers day messages for father in law

My dear father-in-law; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by ways.Happy fathers day papa!

I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.

Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.

That was it for the post of father's day cute., best amazing messsages. Thanks for reading the post. Share the post using social buttons below and make them wish their fathers easily.

Incoming searches :

fathers day messages to dad
fathers day messages from wife
fathers day messages from son
fathers day messages from daughter
fathers day awesome messages
a happy father's day message

0 comments:

Post a Comment