Top 25 Happy Fathers Day Wishes 2017

Top 25 Happy fathers Day Wishes 2017 : Happy fathers Day Images 2017 sharing Top 25 Happy fathers Day Wishes. Happy fathers Day Wishes : are you looking for Happy fathers Day Wishes ? then you are at the right place. We, father’s Day 2017 have collected the best father’s day 2017 Wishes.


Top 25 Happy fathers Day Wishes 2017

F.A.M.I.L.Y
is one of the sweetest word
Anyone can say,
Because
The letters of FAMILY means…
“Father and Mother I Love You.. !!”

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works…”. Thank you for the example you always set for me and everyone around you. God bless you on Father’s Day.

Father's day awesome wishes and greetings


This Father’s Day, why don’t you do something really daring? Set new precedents! Shock everyone who says you’re predictable! Embrace your wild side! Well, at least put the toilet seat down, or stop and ask directions. (We love you just the way you are, Dad).

This day is not about ordinary people, It is about special people, It is about you! I love you daddy.

Your guiding hand on my shoulder,
Will remain with me forever.
Thanks for always being there Papa.
Happy Father's Day!

Best fathers day wishes for father

No one's Father is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
I Love you in a big way,
Wish you a very Happy Father's Day!

God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

Wishes for Dad on Father's Day


Happy Father's Day means
More than flowers and gifts
It means saying Thank You
It means saying I Love You
You are the best dad, and my best friend
Today is your day.

Here's a little song to say "Happy, happy Father's day!"
No one's Father is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
Happy happy Father's day;
I love you in a big way!
With Love on Father's Day

Cute wishes for father's day 2017

Daddy is my special friend,
The two of us are buddies.
I always like the things we do,
I'm thankful for my daddy.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment